Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting Started!

Using the ideas of a few other people I know that have done this I decided to start a photography blog. Do I have the expertise? Not so much. Do I have the talent? I'm working on it. Do I have the readership? Doubt that. But I thought better now then never. Why not? What harm can it do to start this up and maybe, just maybe get this ball rolling on bettering my passion for fashion. Oh, wait, that's something totally different.

These are some shots that I took for my first ever photo "shoot". I can tell you that I was nervous as all get out and so I made a lot of mistakes. But Patrick and Kirsta were great.




1 comments:

Chelsea Ellingson January 30, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

Photo blogs are great. :-) And these are so cute!! I love the "old alley" shots. Great location. Sorry I never posted back forever ago (I'm Craig Ellingson's wife), but I know how frustrating it gets when you post something and then feel stupid when no one looks at it. I will add you to my blog list now. :-) Where are you living these days?

Like what see?

GREAT!
If you're interested in having me as your photographer please contact me at rebeccalynnphoto@yahoo.com for info and a price quote.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP