Saturday, October 24, 2009

The S Family: i.e. My Latest Victims

Have you ever read a photography blog and the photographer starts off the post with some random story that has nothing to do with the pictures or photography? Well, I don't think I can ever do that because my life is far from random. All I can offer is blah blah, boring, ho hum. That's it people, this is what you get.

Anyways . . .

This was really fun, at least on my end. Their little one Keagan was soooo cute and such a joy. And yes, I did need to add those extra o's. I hope that they enjoy their pictures and that you enjoy looking at them.
Oh, and by the way, Cassie your family is gorgeous.
















2 comments:

Chelsea Ellingson November 5, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Hey...is that near Eastman Park? These are GREAT, and fantastically creative. I love the one where it's just the parent's legs and the boy is gripping them gleefully. :-) And that last one belongs in a boys magazine somewhere. Good work. :-)

D-lyn February 24, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

such a fabulous picture group.

I love the boy in the field at the end.
It has so much of a story feeling to it!

Like what see?

GREAT!
If you're interested in having me as your photographer please contact me at rebeccalynnphoto@yahoo.com for info and a price quote.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP