Monday, February 22, 2010

Model Shoot

It seems I have been MIA for quite some time. Few, where has the time gone? I swear there was more of it laying around here not more than a month ago.
Just about a month ago I was able to go to a model shoot put on by a local photographers group (NoCo Photo). I wish I would have been able to stay the entire day but alas I had to leave only 2 hours into it. It was so much fun, really loved it and I hope that I get to attend more and more and more and more. . .











1 comments:

Anonymous February 28, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

These are aweome! Good work!

Like what see?

GREAT!
If you're interested in having me as your photographer please contact me at rebeccalynnphoto@yahoo.com for info and a price quote.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP