Saturday, August 7, 2010

Anything For The Shot: Waterlogged

I wanted this to be my business motto but then I thought maybe I should use it as a personal creed, that I have to work on, A LOT.

In this first installment I'd like to introduce you to Rebecca of Rebecca Ames Photography. She is an extremely talented photographer who lets me shadow her on her shoots. Okay, I follow her around like a puppy dog, I admit it.
She was very daring going in the slippery pond and after she came out of the water, boy howdy! That was one stinky pond. But the picture didn't stink, that's the only thing that matters.

1 comments:

Rebecca August 7, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

I love love love this pic. Thank you so much. You are awesome.

Like what see?

GREAT!
If you're interested in having me as your photographer please contact me at rebeccalynnphoto@yahoo.com for info and a price quote.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP