Monday, August 24, 2009

Ben, Ashley, and Baby ?


Like most of the posts recently I've checked another first off of my list.
Child Portraits - check
Fashion Portraits - check
Family Portraits - check
Wedding - check
Maternity Portraits - check
Baby ? is Ashley and Ben's first. They allowed me to get some good bump shots (belly bump that is).
First, here's my disclaimer. Ashley, I do not think that you were all that big when we took these pictures. That being said, for some reason I want to name this picture "Hands around the World".



Ben thought I was totally ridiculous for having him do this. Sorry Ben, but it is a requirement. They won't let you have your daddy certificate until you've kissed the belly.



0 comments:

Like what see?

GREAT!
If you're interested in having me as your photographer please contact me at rebeccalynnphoto@yahoo.com for info and a price quote.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP