Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Marshelle and Brennan Part Deux

They had a cookie themed reception. I think all of the kids there might have gone a little cookie crazy.



A mother of the groom, beautiful.


Great grandmother of the bride.







This gorgeous thing kept coming up to me saying "You take my picture." Not a question mind you, but really how could I say no?

A long receiving line, I think her cheeks hurt from all that smiling. It's a lot of work getting married.




She was just a wee bit embarrassed. Or would mortified be the right word?

The wind up . . .
. . .and the pitch . . .

. . . it's outa there!

1 comments:

Unknown August 20, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

Love it! Is there going to be a Part 3? Hope you got some cookies!

~Danelle

Like what see?

GREAT!
If you're interested in having me as your photographer please contact me at rebeccalynnphoto@yahoo.com for info and a price quote.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP